Skip to content
Have A Heart for Companion Animals Inc. exists to:
- Establish an ongoing educational program that includes: community awareness, spay, and neutering education, and other areas of animal welfare.
- Establish annual & special fundraising events that call attention to our cause and raise money to support our program of work.
- Recruit volunteers to work on special projects and events.
- Seek media support in calling attention to the need and possible solutions.
- Educate the general public on the concept of “No Kill” and the understanding that “The Best Animal Shelter is a Caring Community,” not the destruction of companion animals.
- Counsel residents with animal behavior and other problems in an effort to reduce owner turn-ins to area shelters.
- Provide the community with free information on various animal issues through a website including pet-friendly rentals, referrals, and “How To” Brochures on many other topics.